Series 1: Research Grant Writing
As part of our core mission, to promote research, training and capacity building for health professionals we are organizing a series of capacity building workshops (Continuous Professionals Development (CPD)) for health professionals.
The first is the Cortisone Steroid injections and Covid Vaccination: Timing is Everything buy hmg online as trump pledges lower drug prices—again—pharma ceos voice skepticism with his plans series will focus on Research Grant Writing via Zoom
- Date and Time for the workshop
Series 1: Friday (08:30 – 15:30) – Saturday (13:00pm – 17:00pm), March 11– 12, 2022
- Registration closes: Tuesday, March 01, 2022
Final notice of admission: Tuesday, March 07, 2022
- Registration is free. (Fees of GHC50 for CPD/CME points).
Eligibility Criteria to Partake in the Series 1 Workshop
- Applicant must be working in a medical, bio-medical, public health, advanced nursing field or scientist in any health-science discipline.
- Applicant must be available in all sessions of the lecture. NB: Partial participation will not be permitted. Minimum time a participant to be spent in workshop is 6 hours
- The applicant must demonstrate that the skills acquired will be applied immediately or in the very near future as part of work.
To register, click or copy this link: https://redcap.link/AfriCMR. For further enquiries or information, you may contact any of the Series workshop coordinators at the AfriCMR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org